RitzPix PhotoSync Software
- System Requirements: Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (We're Sorry, this software is NOT Mac compatible)
- You set the folders on your computer to sync
- PhotoSync will automatically scan your folders for new photos and changes and sync them to your RitzPix.com account each night
- PhotoSync will upload JPEG, PNG, TIFF and BMP files
- All files uploaded to RitzPix.com using PhotoSync will be in a print-ready format for printing sizes up to 5x7"
Installing RitzPix PhotoSync
- Download the RitzPix PhotoSync Software from our website.
- After the download has completed, click on the "RitzPixPhotoSynce.exe" file to install it.
- If Prompted, click on the "Run" button.
- When Prompted, click "Install".
- After the install has completed, You will see a window asking you to login to your RitzPix.com account. After logging in, click on the continue button to get started and configure your PhotoSync options.
Configuring RitzPix PhotoSync
- After installing PhotoSync, you can now configure the software to "Sync" specific folders on your computer.
- In your System Tray (Next to the Time of Day) "Right-Click" on the RitzPix PhotoSync icon and choose "Configure..." from the pop up menu.
- In the pop up window, under "Settings" click on "Add more folders" to add folders on your computer to be synced to RitzPix.com.
- Navigate to and select the folder you wish to have synced, and click "OK".
- Add as many folders as you would like, all folders with a check mark will be synced to RitzPix.com during your next upload window (visible on the status screen).
- PhotoSync is designed for Windows and is not MAC Compatible
- PhotoSync can only upload from one folder at a time, and does not recognize folders within folders. If you would like subfolders "Synced" to RitzPix.com, you will have to select each subfolder individually for syncing.
- A New Collection will be created in your online RitzPix.com account for each synced folder on your computer.
- Synced folders are automatically uploaded as "Private" albums and can be identified by the title which will always begin with "Sync: XXX"
- In order for PhotoSync to "Sync" your photos, your computer must remain on during the "Next Upload Window". If your computer is turned off, or in Sleep or Hibernate Mode, your computer will NOT sync your images on that day.