(Click on a Question to view it's answer)
How do I Share my Photos?
- Select the collection of photos you would like to share.
- Click on the "Envelope" button located above the photos currently being displayed.
- In the pop up window, Key in your recipients email address. You can share your photos with multiple users by keying in multiple email addresses separated by a semicolon (;).
- Enter in a message to be included in your email, and click the "Share" button.
I want to Share Photos, but do not see the Envelope/Share button.
You can only Share Public collections on RitzPix.com. If you do not see the Share button, then your collection is currently set to private (default). Change the collection to public, then share your photos.
- Login and go to your My Photos page.
- Select the collection you would like to edit and click on the "Options" button on the top right to edit the collection.
- In the pop up window, under privacy, select "Public", then click "Done" to continue.
- Now, Share your photos by clicking on the "Envelope" button located above the photos currently being displayed.
Can I Share just one Photo?
Currently, No. This feature is coming soon!
However, You can create a new public collection and upload your photo to this collection for sharing.
Can I Share photos on Facebook?
Access Photo allows you to import photos from other websites, including Facebook. This feature is coming soon to RitzPix.com, and is currently available in store.
How many people can I share photos with at one time?
RitzPix.com gives you an unlimited number of shares. You can share your photos with multiple users by keying in multiple email addresses separated by a semicolon (;).